Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Attention: Please read these terms of sale carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and your order for future reference. This notice is issued by Techtronic Industries (UK) Limited.
1. This website is operated by Techtronic Industries (UK) Limited (“we”, “us”, “our” or “TTI”) and these terms (“Terms”) apply to goods supplied directly to you by TTI (UK) Limited via this website.
We are registered in England and Wales with company no. 02478762 ("TTI").
Our registered office is at:
Suite A, Second Floor,
Our VAT number is GB551396338.
Formation of the contract
2. The shopping pages of our website will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process. We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you a separate e-mail that confirms that your order has been accepted ("Order Confirmation"). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation. If we are unable to supply you with some or all of your order, for example because the goods are not in stock or are no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the goods we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
3. The contract is subject to your cancellation rights (see clauses 17 to 20 below).
4. We may amend these Terms from time to time by uploading a revised version to the website. Every time you wish to order goods, please check these Terms to ensure you are familiar with the most up to date version and that you understand the terms which will apply to your purchase. For clarification purposes, the Terms applicable at the time of your purchase will apply regardless of future changes to the Terms.
5. You may have other rights granted to you by law in addition to those set out in these Terms which we cannot exclude. These Terms do not affect those other rights granted by law. If you wish to obtain further information about your rights, you should speak to your local Citizen's Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
Description and price of goods
6. The description and price of the goods ordered will be as shown in the online shop at the time the order is placed.
7. All goods are subject to availability. As described in clause 2 above, if on receipt of your order the goods are not available or in stock, TTI will inform you by email or by telephone as soon as possible and offer you alternative goods or refund or re-credit any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit or debit card for the goods.
8. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time your order is placed but we cannot guarantee price accuracy in every case. If the goods that you have ordered were incorrectly priced, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, TTI will refund or re-credit any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit or debit card for the incorrectly priced goods.
9. In addition to the price of the goods, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for delivery of the goods, as shown in the https://uk.ryobitools.eu/. This charge will be brought to your attention immediately before you place your order for the goods. We will always ensure that you are shown the total price that you have to pay (inclusive of delivery charges) at the time that you submit your order to us.
10. The price of all goods and delivery charges are inclusive of VAT.
11. Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made using any of the methods shown on the website at the time you place your order. Payment is taken once an Order Confirmation has been sent to you.
13. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order. You will receive an email when your order has been processed and despatched. TTI will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any unavoidable delay which is beyond our reasonable control, except where due to our negligence. If there is a delay, we will inform you about it as soon as possible.
14. You are responsible for ensuring that someone is available at the given address to accept delivery of goods. If there is no-one at the given address who is able to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods. Depending on the carrier, you may be able to organise alternative arrangements directly with the carrier. You need to ensure you have signed up with the relevant carrier for alternative arrangements (e.g. DPD ‘Predict’, UPS MyChoice).
15. Subject to section 14, our carrier may attempt delivery up to three times and leave a missed delivery card with your tracking number and date(s) of attempted delivery if no-one is available to take delivery. If our carrier is unsuccessful with all delivery attempts, the shipment will be returned to TTI warehouse and a refund will be processed for the sums you have paid for the goods to the credit or debit card that you used originally, less the delivery charges TTI has incurred in attempting to deliver the goods.
16.You will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for risk of loss of or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
Right to cancel / no fault return
17. Unless a longer period is specified in a particular offer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract made between us for the supply of goods made via this website. This right will last for 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods. This means that during the 14 day period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want the goods, provided the goods remain unused and in their original packaging, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract. Advice about your legal right to cancel the contract is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
18. To cancel a contract, you just need to let us know in writing that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the returns form on our contact us page. If you use this method, we will e-mail you to confirm we have received your request for return. Alternatively, you can also email us at [email protected] to cancel a contract. If you are e-mailing us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail.
19. If you cancel your contract under section 18 you will receive a full refund for the price of the goods and if you have paid delivery costs, any costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. Where you have paid for an enhanced delivery method, we may retain any difference between the cost of that method and our standard delivery cost. Please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by you handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop (for example, using the goods before returning them to us). We will pay the refund to you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay for the goods.
20. To receive details about how you return goods to us, please email UK_RYOBI_ [email protected]. You must return the goods undamaged, unused and in its original packaging to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the contract. TTI will cover the cost of returning the goods. We will pay any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day on which we receive the goods back from you or (if earlier) the 14 days after the day on which you provide us with satisfactory evidence that you have the goods back to us.
Limitation of liability
21. Nothing in these Terms of Sale shall limit TTI’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation by TTI or its employees.
Your attention is particularly drawn to clauses 22-23 inclusive.
22. TTI shall not be liable for any losses which were not reasonably foreseeable at the time of entering into a contract with TTI (whether or not caused by our negligence).
23. Except for liability covered by clause 25, TTI will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential losses arising out of our supply of goods to you, including any business loss (including any loss of profit, loss of business or loss of any opportunity for you or someone else to make, save or use money). We only supply goods for domestic and private use so they should not be re-sold and we will have no liability in such circumstances. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
24. In addition to any statutory rights resulting from the purchase and subject to clause 27, a manufacturer warranty will be provided to goods supplied via this website, which is available under this link https://warranty.ryobitools.eu/en-uk/warranty-conditions. The length of warranty specific to your goods will be also clearly identified on/in the packaging of the goods or contained within the relevant product documentation.
25. During the Warranty Period, if there is a fault in workmanship or material which existed at the date of purchase you may be entitled to a repair and/or replacement of the faulty product, provided you have the original proof of purchase and you give TTI the opportunity to inspect the faulty goods. For further details of the warranty and how to make a warranty claim, please visit https://warranty.ryobitools.eu/en-uk/warranty-conditions. Other than the remedies set out in this clause, no further costs or losses can be claimed.
26. In certain circumstances we will offer goods with an extended Warranty Period. The eligibility of goods and the length of any extended warranty offered will be clearly identified on/in the packaging of the goods or contained within the relevant product documentation. Any extended warranty offered is subject to you completing the registration process required to qualify for this extended warranty. You must register your purchase within 30 calendar days from date of purchase.
27. In certain cases TTI may not be able to provide the goods, or carry out some of its other duties under contract, because of something that is beyond TTI's reasonable control. This could include war, an act of terrorism, shortage of materials, fuel or power shortages, fire, flood, severe weather, other natural disasters, equipment failure or an accident that is not TTI's fault. If this happens then TTI will not be responsible for so long as the effects of the event continue for any failure to provide the goods. TTI will continue to try to provide the goods as soon as possible despite any such events.
Applicable law & language
28. Please note that these Terms are governed by English law. This means a contract for the purchase of goods through our website and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
29. All comments, queries and requests relating to the use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to
TTI (UK) Limited
Suite A, Second Floor,
Telephone: 0333 006 9474 or visit our contact page
30. Any complaints should both be placed in writing, and addressed to Customer Service Department, at the above address, or email [email protected].
Take Back Scheme (TBS)
31. For recycling of WEEE and waste batteries please refer to our recycling information page.