• Plank of wood x1 (for length size, see step 1), any type of wood will work.
• Glass (pre-cut to suit the size of your picture - we chose A4)
• Hardboard x1 (to suit the size of your picture)
• Panel pins or brads, min. 40mm
• Wood glue
• Picture backing fixings x4 (they should come with screws)
• Picture wall hanging fixing (you may need more than 1 depending on the size of your picture, they should come with screws)
• Miter saw
• Circular saw or hand saw
• Router (with a straight router bit & parallel side fence)
• Drill driver or screw driver
• Nail gun or hammer
• Set square (adjustable, with 45 degree angle)
• Tape measure
• Safety glasses
Makes one frame to fit an A4 size picture.